Friday, January 31, 2014

Green Goblin Smoothie Recipe

So, today I was out doing some promos for my Zeal products and had these two 20-something ladies ask me if I knew any good recipes that are delicious, nutritious, and can be used with the different Zeal supplements. To which, I responded, "Of course! I know and use plenty!" So I decided I'm going to dedicate this blog to post recipes, meal plans, smoothies, and more. Let's start with a great way to incorporate Zeal into a tasty smoothie!

I figured a good recipe to start with would be my usual post-gym "I'm Exhausted" smoothie recipe! I call it the Green Goblin (yes...because it is green!) but also because I'm always 'gobble-in' (so punny...just bear with me) it up. It's so tasty and satisfying after a long, hard workout! Anyway, here's how you create this wonderful blend in your home:

The Green Goblin Smoothie Recipe
Makes About 1 Serving

1/2 Sliced Frozen Banana
10 or so Fresh Spinach Leaves
3/4 cup Greek Yogurt (I like Oikos Vanilla)
1/2 cup Frozen Pineapple
1/3 cup Frozen Peaches
1 scoop Zeal for Life Vanilla Creme Advanced Formula Protein Powder
3/4 cup any juice (I use Simply Orange juice or some variation of Cranberry juice)
*Just blend it up now! Add more fruit or yogurt if you want it thicker OR more juice for thinner)

Tah-Dah! There you have it! A delicious...and nutritious replenishment shake. My roommate drinks it before she works out for a little boost of energy. I like it after to replenish some of the calories I just burned. You can also have it to replace a meal (because of the protein supplement).

And remember that old cliche saying, "Pain is weakness leaving the body".

Goodnight!
S.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment